HYGIENE OPTIMISED - SAFELY BACK TO WORK
During the past few months, we have established our HYGIENE OPTIMISED – SAFELY BACK TO WORK campaign which enables our responsible colleagues to carry out safe valuations and viewings under our strict new policies.
We are working hard to facilitate and secure all necessary surveys, exchanges, sales completion and letting starts.
We established practices prior to the lockdown within the workplace to maintain the highest levels of hygiene. We followed government guidelines including and not limited to:
- Washing our hands frequently and thoroughly
- Cleaning down our workstations and telephones with anti-bacterial products
- Wiping down door handles within the workplace and company vehicles
We have implemented changes in working practices to minimise the risk of infection. Our senior management team is not only guiding our clients and customers through current transactions but also looking to the future.
We have established best practices to ensure that we are the safest property services company to interact with in south east London. We already have Cyber Essentials certification (https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/cyberessentials/overview) and are now focused more than ever on safe social interaction allowing business to be transacted in confidence.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Reverting to our 50:50 workforce split working from home on and off that were in place prior to lockdown
- Daily employee health and wellbeing checks and temperature monitoring
- Frequent hand washing
- If any colleague is isolated, a thorough return to work check list is completed to ensure wellbeing
- Thoroughly washing or sanitising hands prior to any interaction
- Installing hand sanitiser pumps in all offices for staff and public use
- Asking clients and customers to disclose their wellbeing prior to any valuations or viewings
- Maintaining social distancing guidelines at all times
- Ensuring our offices are compliant with social distancing measures
- Maintaining optimum hygiene levels in public/communal areas
- Practicing respiratory hygiene measures- Catch it, Kill it, Bin it
- Adhering to all government guideline on valuations and viewings including carrying out viewings when properties are vacant Increasing the use of virtual tours and increased photography to allow us to move straight to a ‘second / final viewing’
- Availability of PPE for added protection and reassurance
- Extensive internal and external COVID-19 policies and practices
- Staying updated and informed